View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 03:46 AM   #251
Mr. Sparkle
High School JV

I have never, ever, EVER seen Stephen Jackson play that unselfishly. Curious that it happens the day after his agent rips into Nelson! Any teams out there thinking about trading for him, don't fret, he's a total team player! Pretty transparent to anyone paying attention, but if it gets him out of here any faster, I'm all for it. And if he played with that mindset every game, I'd never want him to leave.

It's nice to know the Warriors aren't the worst team in the league, so there's that. And Nelson pretty much had to play Randolph with both Biedrins and Turiaf out. Craziest thing happened, too. He put up great numbers! Azubuike had another fantastic game. He's been their most consistent player so far. I still think they'd be an interesting team with a starting 5 of Ellis/Azubuike/Jackson/Randolph/Biedrins (when everyone's healthy). Nelson will never play two bigs who can't shoot, though. Well, not unless he absolutely has to. Hell, he's started Mikki Moore at C and Jackson at PF since Biedrins went down. We'll see if that continues since neither Biedrins or Turiaf seem like they'll be back anytime soon.

Next week we have the Cavs and the Celtics back to back, and on the road to boot. That'll be so exciting!