View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 04:56 AM   #243
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
i didn't watch the whole game but apparently the reffing was extra-shitty tonight, and Sheed was hucking up ill-advised 3's late in the game. ah well...they weren't going to go undefeated and they've had a busy start to the season

Well, you couldnīt expect otherwise seeing how his style of play developed over the years

As long as heīs hitting them you watch and are like "great, he stretches the floor, surprises the defense and gives us another dimension" but watch out for the games where his long ball isnīt falling ...

Pretty good night for me personally, a lot of teams and players doing good that i like.

- Bobcats beat the Hawks handily, Bell in his first game back from injury with 24 points on 9-12 shooting. Wallace with another huge rebounding night to counter his ongoing shooting woes. Now averages 14,8 rebounds through 5 games (12,15,9,20,18 the single game numbers) but is shooting 31% for his 14.8 PPG (no typo) . And he has 2 assists against 17 TOs . Has got to be a frustrating fantasy player right now

- Magic beat the Pistons. Howard again with a good game from the FT line (8-9, was 7-8 the game before and 14-16 3 games back), now at 69% for the year . Redick was impressive the 2 games i saw the Magic, not just his shooting but he also has improved his ballhandling/penetration by leaps and bounds really.

-Phonix beats the Celtics

-Toronto beats the Hornets who imo will miss the Playoffs. Everybody but Paul, West and Okafor is well below average on their position/role ...

- Gallinari with a good game against the Cavs

- Lakers win handily, Bryant with 41 points on 19-30 shooting without a TO (well, only 1 assists as well, seems like he just got where he wanted with little help defense) . Mbenga 13 boards and 4 blocks !

- Blazers shake things up starting Blake and Miller with Roy moving to the 3. It is a freaking joke how Oden is refereed ... Seriously, if thatīs the direction the NBA continues to go in regards of defensive minded big men than iīm not happy ... I mean, the guy is silently having a monster year outside of scoring with 9.5 boards and 2.5 blocks in 22 minutes a game. Przybilla has 8 boards in 17 minutes btw.

- Ginobili looks like shit out there right now Parker goes down with a sprained ankle and Spurs get beat by the Blazers.

- as far as the Clippers : Kaman is owning, 23/10 after 6 games

- Last but not least : Rockets beat the Thunder with yet another balanced scoring game. Ariza has 21/5/6 , Scola has 19/10, Landry 21/9, Budinger scores 16 and Brooks has 11.
Their offense is so nice to watch
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote