View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 12:22 AM   #1225
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

My goal was to try to make it another night to go after the all park. As it turned out I had GE as one of the two to chose from that I was going to chose from to scan that night. If I had lived another night and chosen GE it would have completely changed the game for us.

Unfortunately at that point I was the sacrificial wolf.

A for the fake reveal. I was about to do the reveal and then checked the thread and lerriuqs had already revealed. I knew I was probably doomed but thought that making the reveal may buy me a night and maybe two because of the Lathum thing that was going on.

The problem that I quickly had was that I saw it was too publicly known that my scans could show what someone did that night which means if I chose wrong I am done. I chose Lathum because he actually had no night action and figured that I could sell it as "if I catch him that night we don't waste a day". I was going to use the angle that "the wolves would send him to do the kill since there is so much heat on him already" but then saw that the order for which night kills were done was also public knowledge.

I was stupid after the second night and claimed a slutting. I lost focus and regretted it once I hit post. I did that because I was being asked about it in thread and thought that it would look suspicious if I ignored the question.

Thanks for running the game PB.

Now for the question which I asked earlier but never saw the answer for, what is all spark?
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote