View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 02:47 PM   #1
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

WW CV: Transformers (D5, day ends Friday 9 PM EST)

Transformers: The Werewolf Game

This game is based on the popular toys, multiple television series, comics, and films. Be warned, this game is set-up to be a large and aggressive game. There could be good guys with kill abilities, bad guys with scan abilities, and a third party that you know little to nothing about (except what your history books have told you about The Fallen, that is).

I have worked very hard to minimize the use of random.org here as I felt it took much away from my first game. Therefore, almost all of what you see is driven by player choice rather than by mechanic or website.

Transformer names, while for show/flavor, are oftentimes tied into powers and win conditions. I would discourage a name reveal, as you'll see further down in the rules. In addition, Decepticons and Fallen will be supplied with extra Autobot names and roles in case this occurs anyway. Also, please do not read into the wording of PMs too much as they will be individualized and dramatized for player enjoyment.

There will be numerous things going on at all times, but the deadlines are set up for player convenience.

day deadline: 9 pm EST (must be before 9:01)
night deadling: 9:30 EST (must be before 9:31)

The half hour will hopefully give players a bit more time in making decisions and moves and means you will have to rely on conditionals much less.

Last edited by PurdueBrad : 11-05-2009 at 08:43 PM.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote