View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 11:15 PM   #1675
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Sorry for not staying on Schmidty, too. By the end I really felt better about him being the wolf, but I thought the 2 vs 2 option was the best case for the village and when PB said he might vote you, I had to take a chance, didn't know you were considering moving, though I should've gathered it from your posts. But I felt cornered.

Yeah, I hate to say it, but I was being a little manipulative today. I needed you to feel cornered, and I was hoping to lead you to Schmidty (almost worked). At the same time, I needed to get everyone else on you without seeming like I was bullying you. So I spread a lot of doubt, putting Schmidty up abit. I was also hoping PB might catch the hint in my play and see me angling for the 2-2.

No shame in not catching on yourself (really, the only thing I wanted you to do was vote for Schmidty ). I wasn't really trying to alert you to anything; besides, I wasn't sure you weren't a wolf either. The idea was to get both you and Schmidty.

I couldn't be overt, or the unknown wolf would do his best to gum up the works, and not have us end up in a tie.

In the end, it didn't work. :shurg:

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote