View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #169
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yacovfb View Post
I'm not sure of the Laraque reference y'all are talking about so I can't compare it to that, but I did see the play last night. It wasn't too bad, definitely worse though than merely driving to the net as most people driving to the net stop where the goalie is.

What I don't get is this - Flyers fans, among others, get on Crosby for being a whiner, taking dives to draw penalties, etc. WTF was Richards doing last night? Dude crashes the crease, hits his arms on the goalpost and then curls into a ball holding his head? It was so exaggerated it was like like Rodney Dangerfield yelling "aw, my arm...I think it's broken" in Caddyshack.

Do a youtube search for George Laraque slide tackle Biron. You'll see.

I agree with Richards, but that's seems to be the M.O with this league more and more.

No suspension for Hartnell. He said the following:
Quote:
“[Letang] had me in a headlock, his free hand was in there, and I can’t tell you what happened but I definitely didn’t bite him,” said Hartnell after practice this morning at the Virtua Center Flyers Skate Zone. “I know he was complaining like he did, but his bare hand was scratching my face and hands were everywhere.”

Edit: I don't think Crosby does it as much as when he first came into the league. To be honest the guy didn't bitch at all in the playoffs.

Last edited by Dr. Sak : 10-09-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote