View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 08:06 PM   #2065
the_meanstrosity
College Benchwarmer

If you were truly interested in discussion then you would have explained your "Mike Anderson only recruits character kids at the cost of wins" after I debunked that myth with examples of players Mike Anderson recruited getting in legal trouble. Instead you ignored it. That's not the definition of a discussion.

Radii is correct that there should be a legit discussion regarding the argument between the two programs at KU. He's also correct that you posting it ruins the discussion simply because you're using it to flame away at a program. You're simply not interested in discussing the topic rationally. I've seen you do this in numerous threads regarding other schools. The next time you discuss something about college athletics will be the first time.

Oh and where's your proof that the administration was covering up this issue? Every comment I've seen is that the administration was unaware of this situation. Do you honestly believe guys like Bill Self or Lew Perkins would allow this kind of activity going on if they knew about it? How would you like it if someone posted that Mike Anderson knew his son would drink and drive and just covered it up without offering any ounce of proof to that argument. That's what you're suggesting and it's ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Pretty accurate. It's more about me than anything regarding meanstrosity. As the head coaches and the AD have already stated, it's a very embarrassing situation for the university. The fact that those same administrators were covering up this kind of behavior in the past only makes it worse.

Last edited by the_meanstrosity : 10-05-2009 at 08:09 PM.
the_meanstrosity is offline   Reply With Quote