View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 06:17 PM   #20
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Season hasn't started yet...and Ticketmaster (with an assist from the Pens) pissing me off!

I've always had 2 seats. The row I am in, begins with seat 2. I was sold seats 3 and 4 from the beginning, in 2004. It worked out pretty well, once we started taking our daughter to games. Usually that single wasn't sold, I'd slide down, she sat in the middle.

Fast forward a couple years, to where she needed her own ticket (3 and under free). I'd buy that seat separate as needed, my son was young enough to not need his own seat.

Now this season-- several factors: both kids needing their own seats, promotion at work, new bldg opening next year, I got 4 seats.
Seats 2 - 5.

Last week all the tickets arrive. Great.

I assume most other teams also have this Ticketmaster Exchange program, where you can sell your tickets via the web, TM credits your account, as well as charges a fee to the buyer.

I go in to check out my seats, and they are listed as follows:

Seat 2

Seat 3
Seat 4

Seat 5

Basically, I can not sell all 4 together. I can sell 3 and 4 together. And 2 as a single. And 5 as a single.

So I spent about an hour on the phone with someone from the Pens ticket office trying to get this fixed. They are saying that since I bought 2 and 5 separate, they are listed separate.

Yet, somehow, I received all 4 sets in the same package via Fed Ex last week. So I asked them to send me each of those two seats, 2 and 5, separately, in their own envelopes. They questioned why, since I already had the tickets. My reasoning is I am being told they are separate. She says "But they are all going to the same address"

FUCKING EXACTLY!!!!

I know it's not this woman's fault...it's the way TM coded them. But, Jesus Christ, FIX IT!

[/rant off]

Anyway...once I get past that, I am excited to see a Cup title defense. Lineup is pretty much set:

Kunitz - Crosby - Guerin
Fedotenko - Malkin - Kennedy
Cooke - Staal - Dupuis/Conner
Rupp - Adams - Godard/Conner/Dupuis

Orpik - Gonchar
Letang - Eaton
Goligoski - McKee

Fleury
Johnson

Tyler Kennedy pretty much wrapped up the job opposite Fedotenko on Malkin's line. Talbout is out thru November, and none of the 1st year guys grabbed the spot.

They signed Chris Conner from Dallas in the summer, and he's played really well in the preseason. He and Dupuis might split time, or both dress games that Godard doesn't.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote