View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 12:44 AM   #340
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Well alright, here it is. I was going to wait another night before revealing this but the chances are too great, if I die it's almost all but over.

I AM THE GOSSIP QUEEN (SEER)

So with two scans thesea are my results: Lonestargirl is the Outcast who knows who the wolves are and Lorena is a wolf. I tried to drop a small hint the first day. These are known facts and now we are going to dive into the realm of speculation and guesswork.

I am 100% sure that Clap is a wolf. LSG broke up with Lerriuqs and went with Clap after finding out her role and seeing that you can private message your date. She would obviously go out with a wolf so she could communicate with them and let them know who she was. To further prove this point she was voted Prom Queen. The wolves voted her queen to keep the power away from the villagers and to have an excuse for not killing her.

With this knowledge we can also deduce that Lerriuqs is a villager.

I also believe, but have no proof that Schmidty is a villager. This is a combination of my personal vibe of schmidty by his posts and his being Lorena's date. She only accepted after finding her role and it would make perfect sense for her to go out with a villager. This would allow her to PM with him and help her to turn suspicion away from herself and put it onto a villager.

So this leaves Chief Rum, J23, Pass, and Telle. Three villagers and one wolf. Personally I believe Telle is a villager for various reasons.

So it's Pass, J23, and Chief Rum. So far everything I have said before I have been Sure of. This last one is an educated guess. I believe J23 is the last and final wolf. it could be Pass I'll admit, but I am more inclined to believe it's J23 just by the posts. So to sum up:

Lorena-Wolf (scanned)
LSG- Outcast kid working with wolves (scanned)
Clap-Wolf (not scanned but 100% sure)
Lerriuq-villager (almost 100% sure)
Schmidty-villager (almost 100% sure)
Telle-villager (almost 100 % sure)
J23-suspected wolf
Chief Rum-suspected villager (but could be wolf)
Pass-suspected villager (but could be wolf)

So there you have it my comrades, the line has been drawn. The wolves have been cornered and are ready for the picking. Darth Vilus has orchestrated their demise as they must have known he would. It is time for them to suffer the wrath of th Dark Lord they so unwisely challenged. Though they may rip and tear my body, my spirit lives on in the force making me ever stronger. Go now my fellow villagers and lynch the mongrels!

Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote