View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 11:08 AM   #312
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I don't have my contacts in yet, so the small writing really sucks for me.

Okay, I knew I was going to wait until today to vote. The purpose is to hopefully gain more insight into the candidates. The bad part of it is, you might get drawn into a one on one in which neither candidate is really someone you lean toward thinking is a wolf.

If I was voting without considering the count, I would probably vote Pass. He has dropped two virtual hit and run votes. The first one literally was, the second was because "Schmidty is a whiner". Huh? What kinda bull is that? Even if it's true (I love you, too, Schmidty ).

But if I vote Pass, I am avoiding the Telle-KWhit dynamic that has developed. Right now, I believe Telle is in the lead. Since Pass voted for Telle the other day, I am more inclined to think Telle is good.

So even though (I believe) it puts us in a tie, I will vote KWhit. I think he is more likely to be a wolf. Plus, I figure it will give lerriuqs a chance to show us something with his vote, or to see if anyone will step out to make a difference in the vote.

VOTE KWHIT

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote