View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 12:06 PM   #65
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
While the movie is a favorite of mine (so we disagree there), I am totally with you on getting a general consensus regarding the film. I'm sure there are people out there who dislike it, but it seems like a difficult thing to say. At the very least, it's a fun movie to watch. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of spoiling the outcome of the Woody Harrelson-Rosie Perez subplot, and now she won't watch the movie. Ah, well. I guess she probably wouldn't really get the movie anyway, but I still don't think she'd dislike it.

Since there was no "she" identified in this paragraph, I'm gonna assume you're talking about Rosie Perez. Good job buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fo View Post
Major League (comedy) - I've never heard anyone say they didn't like it but now that it's been posted I'm sure someone is about to.

Bingo. The perfect baseball movie IMO. Comedy, solid story, and good acting by guys who can actually play baseball -- an underrated part of sports movie.

Bull Durham is great but every time they show Robbins winding up as he pretends to be a baseball player I want to hang myself.

Last edited by Logan : 06-26-2009 at 12:07 PM.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote