View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 02:35 PM   #22
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daimyo View Post
Never saw Elizabeth or Thin Red Line, but Shakespeare in love was good and Saving Private Ryan wasn't that bad.

I need to clarify my statement. I realize that those movies were probably good/great to a large segment of the population, but for me, Thin Red Line and Saving Private Ryan were the only movies I saw (or cared to see) out of that group in 1998 so, that was why the year 'sucked' for me. Sucked not that the movies sucked, but rather that the genres/types of movies didn't grab my interest to even see. 1000 people out of a 1000 could say that a movie was great, but if what I know about the content doesn't interest me, it is very doubtful I'll watch it.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...

Last edited by Mustang : 06-25-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote