View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 06:27 PM   #92
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fo View Post
USA USA USA

I can't wait for the first one of our retard fans to say this was another bad result because it means Bradley won't be fired

Shocking red card for Bradley, that will be a big loss in the final.

We've beaten the champions of Europe and Africa, bring on South America!

(Actually I'll be rooting for South Africa tomorrow...)

I will take this as a second comment towards me (and one other person on this board), the first from the other day which I brushed off. If you want to call me (or actually bitch out by just refering to me) names because I want Bradley gone as coach, then grow the fuck up. I never said a U.S. win was bad, I said it is disappointing to know Bradley will stick around longer and added he probably will not change his ways as a result of that one win. There is a difference, sorry you are unable to see that. The team has looked like crap until these last two games, if you don't agree with my take on Bradley then fine, but the name calling is childish.

As for the game, I am very happy to see the U.S.A. win, and yes I still want Bradley fired. Thank goodness the guy decided to stick with a 4-4-2. I even give him some credit for trying Bocanegra at DL, even though from what I hear he didn't play so hot today. The guy has shown he is no soccer version of Rich Kotite, doesn't make him good in my eyes though. Otherwise I will comment on the game more later, I haven't seen it and will be glued to my seat when ESPN2 replays it tonight at 11 EST.