View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 10:32 AM   #83
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
LOL - that's just messed up

Who knows what the truth is, and clearly Kate is on the outs with some of her family, so I guess you have to take these things for what they are. Apparently, the brother/sister-in-law were on the show early on and helped with the kids. At some point, they began to question whether continuing the show was good for the family/kids and had a falling out with Kate. According to them, they are/were still in contact with Jon.

Below is from about a month ago. Kate's brother and sister-in-law did a series of (supposedly) unpaid interviews with Radar Online (somewhere between Perez Hilton and People...?) that seemed to indirectly lead to the PA investigation into child labor law violations.

Quote:
Radar is reporting that Kate Gosselin gave hubby Jon a contract saying he could date other woman on the condition that he showed up for filming of their reality show, Jon & Kate Plus 8.

In this video clip, Kate's brother and sister-in-law Kevin and Jodi Kreider reveal that Kate "told Jon their relationship is over and they should begin dating others." Then, the reality star created a new contract, with the terms and conditions of their broken marriage.

"All we know is what Jon told us," the couple says. "that Kate came to him with a contract saying he could have girlfriends and that he can do his own thing."

In another part of the interview, they say that as long as over a year ago, the film crew was expressing discomfort over filming the family because Jon and Kate weren't getting along, the kids didn't seem to like the cameras, and that, according to them, one of the camera guys told them they would get as little as 15 usuable minutes out of an 8-hour film session because of the marital issues.

Not sure if any of it is true, but they are getting a divorce now, so...!
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote