View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 10:13 AM   #35
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyshaka View Post
Granted, the multiples thing is insane, I agree 100%, but that is why the two of them need to be a team to have any chance. Right out of the shoot, their parenting styles conflicted and yet they never got together to figure out how to make it work. Kate wants things her way all the time and Jon is much more laid back...I don't think either style is necessarily right, but they need to agree on one style and stick with it. They needed to meet somewhere in the middle and either she was too stubborn or he was too lazy and now the whole thing has blown up in front of millions of people.

I'd be curious to know what Jon and Kate have been telling the kids over the years when one of them is freaking out and ask why they have to have a camera in their face 24/7?

Sure, its easy to say "you need to agree and figure out a style, meet in the middle" etc. But a lot of couples can't do that even with a normal family, never mind twins, sixtuplets, and a camera crew.

My point is that, obviously, mistakes have been made. But it's pretty hard to judge either of them given the uniqueness and insanity of their situation. Is it sad that it has come to this? Sure. Did it have to? Who knows. But are one or both of them evil people? I doubt it.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote