View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 07:56 AM   #258
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Fixed.

Well, you know, Nintendo is having a hard time, what with their consoles still being the closest thing to printing money that exists in the world today.

They've already said the Metroid triple pack is coming out this summer so that's what we'll hear on that front and they leaked that a new Mario is coming out so two of the three are already covered before E3.

Unfortunately, I suspect more of the same from Nintendo at E3. They like to spread out their big announcements across the year and don't save a ton up for E3. Heck, the Tokyo Game Show seems to get more major news than E3. Last week it came out that there's a new Mario and a new Wii Fit so outside of some "big" announcement that really isn't like Pikmin 3 or Wii Music 2 or something Kirby- I don't see them having the infamous "m3gat0n" this year.

I guess the biggest thing to hope for is another Zelda but I think we're still a year too soon in the dev cycle. Tho I think Twilight Princess was the last really big E3 thing I can think of out of E3. Nintendo just always seems to deliver theirs on an even keel- good depth but no super crazy big news.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote