View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 11:53 PM   #245
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnebwsu View Post
I'm hoping that they'll officially announce harmony in Rock Band: Beatles. Even just 2 mics would be awesome. Four would blow my mind

Three mics is pretty hot. This definitely exceeded my expectations. I don't know why I ever doubted Harmonix...they've never let me down. I'm just glad they went for it. Perfect game to introduce the harmony. Plus downloadable albums will be pretty sweet. Hopefully they don't omit any big Beatles songs from the main disc, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnebwsu View Post
I'm also really excited for the debut of 1 vs 100 on XBox Live tonight at 10:30 PM EST. Hopefully it's cool. I will be on Live tonight until it crashes the servers

I just finished playing the Beta pilot episode. It was okay when I was alone...then I joined a party with some friends and it was a blast. I highly recommend this to anyone who even remotely enjoys trivia. Definitely best played with friends. The format moves very fast, too. They don't spend 5 minutes on the answer to a question. They definitely keep the game moving, which helps a lot. A few flaws, but overall the game has exceeded my admittedly high expectations. I'm bummed I won't be able to play on Saturday night's games...but I should be on for next weekend's games.
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote