View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 01:44 AM   #491
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Couple thoughts:

To our BGs, real and believed. Note the following role description:

Bodyguard
Starting: May choose a person each night to protect from a wolf kill. May protect the same person only once in a three night period. Does not learn if their guarding is successful or not.
If Believed: Will also gain the starting bodyguard abilities, if they don't already have them. Will learn if they successfully guarded a person. May protect the same person two nights in a row, one time, except himself.

This is a key bit of information with respect to the "tag team" plan being considered.

Thought Two:

Tonight's lynch, in my minds, means just one thing, and that's that none of the six players who voted for lerriuqs is the real Duke. It does not mean that dubb is the Duke. If you're attaching trust to him for being on the lynch victim, I wouldn't rush to that so fast. DT was also in line to receive the lynch by the second tiebreaker even if the Duke wasn't on either main candidate.

If you're attaching trust to dubb based on voting record, that's something else entirely (although keep in mind we're coming off of a game in which dubb played out a great voting record as a wolf).

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote