View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 10:22 PM   #197
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Nobody playing inFamous yet? I traded Warzone 2 in this afternoon and got it for $30. Spent the rest of the afternoon playing it up until it was youth soccer time. Loving the game. Honestly the only thing I can complain about after 3 hours of play today is the fact that I was kind of hoping for a little longer opening "movie" scene. Not a big deal at all though, and I am sure plenty of people will be fine getting to gameplay quickly.

I just like how the whole thing is set up so far, and they have done a good job of mixing it up some so far. The ability upgrade system is nice, having to earn points to buy upgrades. Some things have been kind of easy, while others not so at all, a good mix I think especially while learning to play. I like how early on they kind of explain (or give an excuse for) how you are not able to get in cars because of the power. Being in water is also very interesting.

Just insanely fun so far, it was more then worth trading in Warzone 2 for. I liked that game, but so far inFamous is twice as fun for me. So far it's my game of the year, though I have much more playing to do, I admit.