View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 06:37 AM   #278
WVUFAN
College Starter

I was looking at this old thread and realized how dramatically my pull list has changed. Here's my new HeavyInk pull list:
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer: up to issue #26
  • Nova: best Marvel book out right now
  • Hack/Slash: Megan Fox is signed for the movie version
  • Astounding Wolf-Man
  • Echo
  • Necessary Evil: I think this is cancelled, since it's been months since I've gotten an issue
  • Dynamo 5
  • New Avengers: The "Sorcerer Supreme" plot running is pretty decent. I love the Hellstrom scene last issue.
  • Ultimate Spider-Man: series ends next issue, and is rebooted at #1 a few months down the line
  • Uncanny X-Men: I really dig Greg Land's art. I don't care that he lightboards.
  • Invincible Iron Man: One of the best Marvel books out there. Matt Fraction's writing is top notch and Larroca's art is made for Iron Man
  • Madame Xanadu: for my fiance
  • The Sword: Interesting Image title about an ancient sword and some immortals
  • Ultimatum: mini-series setting up the new Ultimate universe. They've killed some major characters already (Xavier)
  • Power Girl: I'll buy anything Amanda Conner draws.
  • Dark Avengers: Bendis writing this Thunderbolts take-off. And Mike Deodato is a fantastic artist for this style of story.
  • Locke and Key: Head Games: Joe Hill is the next Stephen King.
  • Green Lantern: looking forward to Blackest Night
  • Ender's Shadow
  • Universal War One: Revelations: for my fiance
  • Witchblade
  • Spider-Woman
  • Unwritten: first issue was oversized and only a dollar. Worth trying out
  • Starcraft: DC did a good job with the comic version of WoW, gonna give this a try
  • Exiles: Sliders with Marvel characters
  • Buck Rogers
  • Red Robin: now that we know who the new Batman and Robin are, this Red Robin character is gonna be interesting
  • X-Men Forever: ongoing series that asks the question: What if Claremont had not left the X-Men in 1991?
  • Irredeemable: Waid's take on a Superman-ish character who turns evil.
  • Descentant
  • Reborn: mini-series supposedly to be the return of Steve Rogers
  • Blackest Night: upcoming best DC crossover event
  • Existance 2.0
  • North 40
  • Poe
  • Uncanny X-Men: First Class
  • Batman: now that Morrison is off the title, I'll give it and the new Batman a shot
  • Incarnate
  • The new Strazynski Red Circle titles
  • Ultimate Comics Spider-Man: the new series starts in August
  • Rapture

WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote