View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 06:39 PM   #390
Crapshoot
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
That's a pretty horrifying video.

If someone tried to kill me with their car I'd definitely try to bash their skull in if I had the chance (at least if that chance occurred seconds after they tried to murder me).

Maybe there's a human on earth that wouldn't have, but good luck finding 750,000 of them to risk their lives to be police officers.

I'm sorry you have so much hate in your heart. I could start a thread of all the bad things black people do and get completely overwhelmed and see that evil everywhere. There would thousands of examples to prove any awful point I'd want to make. I'm very glad that I haven't been "lost" in that way, like you are towards police officers. It's a vicious cycle. You will find evil in the world, in any group, if you become obsessed with your own rage, victim complex, and sense of moral superiority.

So those guys got fired, and guess who will replace them - the guys who didn't get the jobs last time around. The less qualified guys. The guys with worse tempers, less aptitude for the job, etc.

What is with your obsession about black people doing awful things? This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen you take this angle. Cops don't get to beat the crap out of people and be able to right it off because "we're all human."
Crapshoot is offline   Reply With Quote