View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 05:55 PM   #86
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post
Curry to New York ---> reportedly heīs been given a promise weeks ago that the Knicks would take him, unless they would have moved in the Top3, to convince him to declare in the first place.
And yeah, the Pick makes sense. And now donīt be shocked if heīll actually run the Point as a starter. Imo even with the rising apreciation for his PG skills heīs still really underrated in that aspect. Remember me talking about Aaron Brooks not being able to play a lot of passes ? Imo Curry can do a whole lot of different and difficult passes. Had he played with a Top10 school i could have seen averaging 7,5+ assists with maybe 3 TOs max instead of 5,6/3,6.

I believe he'll go to New York because he fits their system and is good friends with Lebron. But I really don't think he's going to be a great NBA player. He's the 4th or 5th best PG in the draft and that is even a stretch considering he isn't really a true PG. He was a great college player but is going to struggle in the NBA. He's at best a late 1st rounder in my book.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote