View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 07:11 AM   #67
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscarlet View Post
Re: Watch Instantly selection. Wade is a bit incorrect. There are actually a lot of new release movies. Some of them, however, are limited release. They'll put a new movie on Watch Instantly for 30 days, for instance. It has a lot more to do with the studio than anything else, I think. Last I knew they claimed to have "12,000 titles" on Watch Instantly.

O RLY?

Didn't know that. For my movie watching habits I have a very hard time finding anything I like on it - so take that for what it is worth. I watch a movie every couple of months on many occasions and I scour through the "Watch Instantly" and generally cannot find anything that I like.

Edit: And when I go through the "New Releases" section of the regular movies I never see "watch instantly"... and when I go through the "New Releases" section of "Watch Instantly" I never see movies I've heard of...

I'm not sure how we can have such a big disconnect there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...

Last edited by wade moore : 05-12-2009 at 07:12 AM.
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote