Thread: Ask the CEO!
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #28
DanGarion
Coordinator

On our national corporate intranet site some person posted on the message board complaining about the refrigerator and it being cleaned out.

Quote:
I have a suggestion in regards to the cleaning/throwing out food in the refrigerators on the 3rd floor break room.

On several occasions, I have had my food thrown away. The food that was thrown away was either prepackaged frozen food or unopened, unexpired, prepackaged food that I brought from the store during my lunch break.

Is it possible that employees could put their name AND the date that it was put into the refrigerator on the items that are placed into the refrigerator or freezer? In these tough economic times, throwing out perfectly good food can be a hardship for many employees. I've had 3 days worth of lunch thrown out and did not have money to replace what was thrown out.

I responded telling he should bring it up to her local facilities people instead of putting it on a national message board and she got in a tiff because I provided a solution to her, and then other people thought the message board was a perfect place for people to complain about this.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote