View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 07:55 AM   #411
whomario
Pro Starter

Artest and Yao at the postgame press conference :

that was actually pretty damn funny by Ron Ron On saving a ball late in the 4th and going into the stands

"Well, iīve been in the stands before ..."

Yao : "but this time at home court"

Artest : "one guy offered me a beer, no one threw one at me. I was to take a sip, but thereīs too many cameras"

Crazy Pills FTW

Rondo really had a strange game. Looked pretty riled up and out of whack, flustered on his drives and everything. But still 19 Assists on ZERO Turnovers, thatīs pretty good for a PG that looks out of sync ... Should have been ejcted and should be suspended. That wasnīt a basketball play and could have resulted in serious injury for Hinrich. Plus pushing/moving/swinging guys towards the sidelines/stands is pretty much a no-no .
I mean, Robert Horry did get 2 games for hipchecking Nash into the scorers table on Nashīs dribble.

Yeah, would be kind of less fun if he wouldnīt play, but thatīs his fault.

Brad Miller was a bad man yesterday, too. That was cold blooded what he did at the FT line and on that 3 and that drive. Especially after he couldnīt get done much offensively, was terrible late in games and then the bloody mouth incident. Impressed the hell out of me.

Last edited by whomario : 05-01-2009 at 08:09 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote