View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 01:47 AM   #403
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
You must not have turned on the TV or opened your web browser after Game 5 if you think ESPN isn't going to be discussing this. "Was Rondo's foul on Miller a flagrant" was non-freaking stop coverage during the live sportscenters' that they do during the day, and front page story on espn.com for much of the day with the various NBA analysts opinions prominently featured. And holy crap once Bill Simmons weighed in on it it went right back up to the top of the page, with Simmons column MORE prominently displayed than the opinions of the analysts (I don't hate Simmons, I hate ESPN giving a homer of a specific team/city who belongs on Page 2 with the other offbeat content front page billing).

I'm quite sure that if I have a lot of work to do during the day tomorrow and have ESPN on in the background I will get to hear no fewer than 10 different people discuss whether he should be suspended.

Oh, did Rondo do something with Miller Tuesday? Funny, I didn't see anything on ESPN.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote