View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #240
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post
fully agree, i merely brought Parker up as a recent example of a good PG that lacked a jump shot and changed his shooting form to get to a respectable level (at times even better than respectabel, if he gets to his sweet spots).
Best PG in the NBA ? I donīt know about that one and thatīs not a knock on him with guys like Paul and Williams who are really, really good. Just that they lost in the first round doesnīt change how good they are.

@ Radii : The thing is that it worked pretty good so far, Salmons did a great job on defense. But i agree that they should have come up with some defensive scheme, some 1-3-1 traping zone or pick another poison and double agressively.

The Celtics made that sort of adjustment with Rose late in Game 1 and have forced him out of his comfort zone the next games.

I'm a big Paul fan but not as much on Williams. I think he disappears from games too much.

I know it's probably bias, but I think Rose will be better than all of them. He's 20 years old and playing on a team that has two guys who just don't pass (Salmons and Gordon).
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote