View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 11:39 PM   #139
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

So, I attended the Bulls/Celtics game last night.

And I took a date, who jokingly told me on the way inside that she was bad luck. I thought she was kidding but I noticed everytime we sat in our seats, the Celtics kept making a run. And then when me and her would get up to get some beer or make a bathroom run, we'd come back and the Bulls would be leading. This went on during three seperate occasions when in the 3rd quarter, somehow this girl (and a few beers I'm assuming) convinced me that in the best interests for the Bulls winning, we better leave our seats and watch the game in the bars on the lower level of the stadium.

So I watched the entire 4th quarter and both overtimes at the Budweiser Pubs in the 108 section. But we won.

So I'm confused, do I ask her out again even though she caused me to miss sitting in my seat and witnessing in person one of the best games in recent times? Or do I take the fact that we ended up winning the game once we left those said seats as a positive sign.

I'll be at the game again on Thursday, what to do, what to do.
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote