View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 07:32 AM   #282
samifan24
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
Ouch... dirty play by Komisarek on Lucic. Very lucky Looch got away with just a cut on that one. Should be 5 games at least I would have thought, who knows with the wacky Campbell and Bettman show.

Anyone think Carey Price might not be back with the team next season? Habs fans are brutal.

Very stupid play by Komisarek. The game was already out of hand and then Komisarek let his emotions get the best of him. I really doubt he'll be back in Montreal next season. As much as I love it when Lucic agitates opponents, I think Komisarek became almost obsessed with his rivalry with Lucic at times this season. That's never good for your team.

I also couldn't believe that Habs fans would turn on Price so quickly. In case you missed it, Habs fans gave a mock cheer when Price turned aside a 70 footer late in the game and Price responded by raising his arms in acknowledgment. Halak was good at times for them but Price is the future. Do Habs fans really want to antagonize such a young goalie? I think this will be a tumultuous offseason for Montreal and I think they really need to rebuild their roster and their long term priorities.