View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #143
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sak View Post
Don't forget the first call on Staal...I thought that was pretty BS as well as when Carter got called for slashing.

Was that like when Eaton was holding Giroux and then Kennedy dropped his gloves and starting swinging at Giroux...only to have Claude land a nice one right on Kennedy's face? Don't act like the Pens are angels here.

I will freely admit that Kunitz's hit was clean. But you know damn well Matt Cooke would've done the same thing had the roles been reversed.

It's nice to see the camera on Crosby all the time and him chumming it up with the refs. In Game 2 you could read his lips on FSN it was either "can't you see him f*cking elbow me or high stick me". Or today when he keeps skating up and saying "Watch because they are doing "this" or "that" to me". Grow up kid. That was fine when you were 18 or 19 but it's time to grow up.

And don't talk about being the third man in when YOUR CAPTAIN threw punches earlier in the season with one landing on Boris Valabik groin being the third man in. But again nothing is done because the Pens are angels.

Both the Staal hold on Alberts, if holding means pushing the stick Alberts has in his face, and Carter "slash" on Malkin were awful. Carter actually wound of harder along the boards just prior to that, I think againt Fedotenko, with nothing called.

You mean like in games 1 and 2 when every call Richards is up the refs ass? Or shaking his head as he skates away? Or maybe I am not understanding-- I guess that's "leadership". Richards, the captain, talks to the ref it's leading. Crosby, the captain, talks to the ref, it's whining.

All that was missing was a swinging a butt-end into someones head at the game...thankfully Asham took care of of doing something stupid at the end.

Anyway, with that bullshit out of the way...was there 2 worse players on the ice than Carcillo and Sykora? How many times can Carcillo cough up the puck? And is that number greater than the number of times Sykora can miss the net?

All in all, IMO MAF has played 2 good games and 1 stinker. Biron has been shaky throughout.

If Cooke scores there right after Scuderi to open the 2nd, totally different game.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote