View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 05:50 PM   #141
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Rhythm View Post
Also hoping during the scrum towards the end of the 3rd, Crosby and Powe, I could see the two talking. Hoping Sid said "exactly who are you?"
But probably didn't get an answer. Richards showed leadership in being the 3rd guy in.

Don't forget the first call on Staal...I thought that was pretty BS as well as when Carter got called for slashing.

Was that like when Eaton was holding Giroux and then Kennedy dropped his gloves and starting swinging at Giroux...only to have Claude land a nice one right on Kennedy's face? Don't act like the Pens are angels here.

I will freely admit that Kunitz's hit was clean. But you know damn well Matt Cooke would've done the same thing had the roles been reversed.

It's nice to see the camera on Crosby all the time and him chumming it up with the refs. In Game 2 you could read his lips on FSN it was either "can't you see him f*cking elbow me or high stick me". Or today when he keeps skating up and saying "Watch because they are doing "this" or "that" to me". Grow up kid. That was fine when you were 18 or 19 but it's time to grow up.

And don't talk about being the third man in when YOUR CAPTAIN threw punches earlier in the season with one landing on Boris Valabik groin being the third man in. But again nothing is done because the Pens are angels.

Last edited by Dr. Sak : 04-19-2009 at 05:53 PM.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote