View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 05:18 PM   #136
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Rhythm View Post
Dola

Somebody, anybody...PLEASE hire Pierre Mcguire in your front office, on your coaching staff, as a beer vendor. Something. Anything. Just get him off TV.

My two favorites today:

Briere highstick on Orpik (resulted in a 4 min double minor). Pierre chimes in with "but...he didn't mean to do that"

And later on, Coburn breaks his stick on the PP, Staal picks up the puck. Coburn makes a good play bumping Staal to negate a SH chance. Pierre goes on to explain that was a great play, and it's because of the great leadership Richards displayed all day. WHAT!?! That is 2nd in all-time stupidity behind Cherry's assertion that Talbot scored the tying goal in regulation of SCF game 5 solely because he sat on the bench next to Gary Roberts.

You're just mad cause he wasn't blowing Crosby all game like he usually does or talking about what an integral part he was in coaching the Pens when they won their cups. And please don't complain about the refs...it's pretty evident that your team is getting the benefit of a lot of ticky tack calls, not only today but last game too. I don't care if they are going to call them but be consistent.

Malkin's second goal was one hell of a shot. I'm actually more worried when he is on the ice than when Crosby is.
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote