View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 06:45 PM   #62
whomario
Pro Starter

I love JVG, he just projected "a blowout" for the Rockets. The guy getīs fired and still remains a Rockets homer, whatīs not to love about that ?

That series is soooo up in the air, anything could happen including Rudy Fernandez taking a 2 point jump shot, Artest taking a good shot or a battle of the 42 year olds , i canīt freaking wait ...

@ Rainmaker : He does kind of do a good job on offense when he plays with the starters and Pierce and Allen hit shots, but in other scenarios heīs just a guy that doesnīt drive or shoot the ball which just isnīt an option for a Guard at this level. Heīs basically playing like a big guy that only come in to set screens and play defense, just without setting screens or playing defense ... although Rose was just too much for Rondo either on that end. Maybe they should try out Tony Allen some, but in the end most likely they will bring more of that matchup-zone that kind of worked in the 4th, if Gordon doesnīt get it going just at that point that move by Thibodeau wins them the game.

On that previous note : Iīll do an Bad-Shots-Counter on Artest if i donīt loose track. Iīd put the over/under at 8 for tonight including at least 3 one-legged fadeaways and 2 1 on 3 drives .
If that guy had any sort of offensive bball IQ (and the Rockets a bit more firepower) the guy could be sooo good. Heīs even a pretty good passer when he wants to ...

Last edited by whomario : 04-18-2009 at 06:49 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote