View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 10:04 PM   #500
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxon View Post
PS, are there any other games like this with this kind of time system? While a huge part of my liking this game is the setting, the gameplay style fits exactly with my attention span and I would be interested to see if there's others using this approach.

This is perfect, not too slow to lose interest but not too much that you burn out. I like watching my task timer count down in a separate window while I play around then jump in and do stuff and I don't feel like my days when I'm at work and can't log in are wasted because I can queue tasks.

Don't remember finding one so much the same, but I did post three fighting type games in this thread:
Browser based RPG/character development fighting games - Front Office Football Central

I really enjoy Katsuro, the samurai one, of those three games.

Also, Tribal Wars is made by the same people who made The West. It's more of a medieval town building type thing. Played the English version a while ago with other FOFCers and just restarted in French. Your town will build resources that you can spend, and then it takes more and more time to build, so you can queue longer tasks and such...

FM