View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 03:30 PM   #333
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Disagree? Or is that all you can muster?

I'll bite -- I disagree. You seemed to be grossly overreacting frankly. I figured it was just some sensitivity because of the tragic events of last week but if you want to really make an issue of it, you came off like a lot bigger prick than somebody wishing that Scioscia would sit down & shut the fuck up.

I'm generally pretty forgiving of Scioscia because of his days with the Dodgers but it's not exactly a reach to say he gets under the skin of a lot of people, fans & players alike. As for Abreu, meh, who really gives a fuck about him, other than people who've gotten some use from him in fantasy?

If you want to carry on with some sort of inferiority complex about the "the abilities of the Angels players" have at it, it really kind of fits with a team that can't even bear to acknowledge what city they play in. But that complex is your problem, not the rest of the league's nor the rest of the baseball fans of the world.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 04-12-2009 at 03:31 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote