View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #102
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
sorry, that was wrong. With (0, 0) being the lower left of the big grid, I'd be at (10, 4) or absolute top right of the little grid map.

Jon for example is at (6, 2). I'm 7:12 from you Jon but I do have a Pony (+50%).

FM

If 0,0 is bottom left, then wouldn't I be more like 3,3? Oh, wait a minute ... I'm looking at it wrong. I see what you're talking about now. Yeah, I was looking at my position within the square, not the whole world. So I am indeed 6, 2.

While we're on that subject though, what's the body count like up there where you are? I count 19 towns in this square right now, with what seems like a fairly busy amount of foot traffic; i.e. I usually see 8-10 people working wherever I'm working and there's a whole lot of little dots scattered random that I assume are people who are in the quandrant but aren't actively working or sleeping at the moment.