View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 03:27 AM   #1732
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Right now we're in the playoffs of the current year, with the offseason coming soon, so teams will be looking for new players. If you have a brand new player, you should buy equipment in the game, it doesn't cost any real money, just money from your contract. You don't have to buy custom equipment which is the kind that costs real money - it will help you a bit but you can definitely do without it. You will gain levels once you are on a team by getting a daily amount of xp and also xp for games - it moves pretty fast at lower levels so don't worry about that.

As for tips - I wouldn't worry too much about getting special abilities until you're a bit higher level. I have had great success with linebackers, and I think they just need good physical stats in several areas - eventually you want your strength, speed, agility, stamina, vision, and tackling to all be pretty good. I don't think that speed and agility should trump everything else, though a lot of people do. Height and weight have a slight effect on things but not too much - sounds like your height and weight should be just fine.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote