View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 07:34 PM   #1728
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthean View Post
I'm still sorting through how I feel about the team I'm on, but my guess is I'm done with them whenever I get off my butt and move on. I got 4 guys between 16-25 right now. The owner got tapped out and handled the situation about as bad as you could. Needless to say there was a mass exit and it further continued to happen in the offseason. I guess I had false hope that the owner was going to put at least some effort into the team. Nope. Right now on our top players section we have three defenders listed. My LB is listed twice. This is the same team Grant and Icey were part of and before all hell broke lose was a really well run team and we were making a serious push for the title.

If I wasn't going on vacation on Sat., I would really be looking at maybe moving on at this point. The guy running the team might be handing it off to a friend since he doesn't care about winning so much anymore. I asked for contracts for my 4 guys there and he still hasn't offered anything. I'm almost wondering if he's going to let his friend do as much of a clean slate that he would want to. If I don't get offers tomorrow, I'm not logging in until a week later so I might be out of a team anyway.

Also getting tempting to just retire my guys and move on. My guys get a stupid amount of play time, but I would also like to see how my guys do in a decent situation and right now the closest game we had outside of the 1 point game was maybe a 30+ point difference. I know they are reworking leagues yet again, but if season 9 doesn't make some serious headway to competitive leagues, then I think their model for leagues might just be flawed.

Last edited by Matthean : 04-02-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Matthean is offline   Reply With Quote