View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 03:11 PM   #107
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
Been playing for almost 2 hours, a little less. Great game so far. Looks frickin' amazing, and the action is non-stop. A little of everything so far and I know there is more to come. They do an excellent job of mixing things up so far. One speedy little tank you get to drive. Love the game so far it seems. After a little break here I think I will try the online stuff, since this is the game I figure has been cutting into the number of players on COD:WaW online.

After some more time with this game it is a great game IMO. Solo play has been a blast, and pretty challenging at times. They did an excellent job of keeping it from being the same thing. Every 'mission' has felt different, none of it like the same thing just in different scenery.

I have done some online play now. The first time I thought it was just ok, but of course have played it a couple more times. The more I play it online the more I like it, and overall I like how things are done. The game modes are cool, but mainly I think it is great how you can do all the game modes in one game and it switches from one to the other right away while playing.