View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 05:20 PM   #342
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061 View Post
As I've stated before. I've done a lot of work at police departments across a couple states, I've spent a lot of time with police on and off duty. They are all a clone of each other and insecure children when their uniform is off.

The proposition that "they are all a clone of each other" is just plain stupid when you're talking about a group of 750,000 people.

I've been pulled over in northeast several times without incident. I've also worked with police officers on and off duty who are incredibly committed to public service. That doesn't prove that every member of a group of 750,000 has the same the exact characteristics, of course. But your contention to the contrary is mind-boggling, illogical, and shows a deep-rooted irrational hatred.

I mean seriously, every single one sucks? 750,000? That would require incredibly successful targeted recruiting, and perhaps discipline if an officer displayed a good attitude, or did something heroic. Have you met all 750,000? This is like that poster claiming that more than 50% of people associated with New England are assholes, and trying to make that argument literally.

Last edited by molson : 03-28-2009 at 05:24 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote