View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 05:14 PM   #340
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
If I encountered a black person that didn't treat me well, it would be pretty easy to just hate all black people. If I had a predisposition to hate black people, it would be even easier.

A black man murdered 4 white/hispanic cops in Oakland. Black men have committed many other crimes across the country, including high profile ones. Using the RainMaker/Jeff01/others logic in this thread, I would be completely justified in not trusting black people, assuming that they're going to mug me when I see them come down the street, etc. Maybe, if blacks can't get their shit together, facing racism is just "what happens".

Or, you could try to be a bigger person and the see the world beyond your own prejudices.

As I've stated before. I've done a lot of work at police departments across a couple states, I've spent a lot of time with police on and off duty. They are all a clone of each other and insecure children when their uniform is off.

Edit to clarify, I guess. Cops that fucked me over were staties. Cops that I worked with were local. I haven't seen any staties off the road.

Last edited by jeff061 : 03-28-2009 at 05:16 PM.
jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote