View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 02:00 PM   #285
Tigercat
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Nope, I'm not saying that at all. That's neither my logic nor the police officer's.

And I love how the red light is getting closer to the hospital the more this thread progresses. Now it's only a block away!

1) Dallas newspaper:
Quote:
The couple, along with Collinsworth's father and an aunt, jumped into the SUV and headed back toward Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano. They exited the Dallas North Tollway at Preston Road, just down the street from the hospital.

Moats turned on his hazard lights. He stopped at a red light, where, he said, the only nearby motorist signaled for him to go ahead. He went through.

2) If that's not your point then what do you mean by "If you want to put an officer in the position of trying to figure out whether you're the first person in months to tell him the truth about an excuse for breaking the law" You are suggesting that someone would run the light near the hospital with hazards, park in the hospital, and have his passengers act frantic and run into said hospital just so he can have an excuse about running the red light? Or just maybe, the officer doesn't have much to "figure out."
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote