View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #122
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
This lady's mom is DYING. I find it amazing that people here cannot understand how someone might be feeling in that case. The lady said, "My mom is dying. Don't you understand?" I doubt I'd be nearly as calm as she was if my mom was dying. And I doubt I'd be very calm if an officer pulled a gun on my grief stricken wife, but then starts to hassle me about insurance. To me, it is incredibly baffling the kind of behavior that some of you are expecting from them, considering what they were going through. I honestly do not understand that at all.
The way I look at it is this was. The same people that cry foul because he detained him for this, would probably for the most part be the same people that cry foul if the the whole story was a lie and he shot up the hospital or killed someone inside it. Not all of them, just most of them.

I still stand beside the cop was a jerk and handled things wrong, but as a citizen we also have to take some responsibility and try to act as calm as possible to protect all those around us including ourselves.
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote