View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 04:39 PM   #249
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
B/C the link between you and Abe could be nothing. It is simply the fact that you cast a vote to make it where Abe was no longer in the lead. The vote itself is the only link. However your way of implying that I was a wolf regardless of the outcome of the vote on PB just struck me the wrong way.

And yes I'm well aware you changed your story once I called you on it but I'm taking that for what it is worth to me. You tried to sneak something in, got caught and then changed your story to try an make me happy.

Not defending Danny here but here are the posible outcomes based on the votes now.

1) Danny lynched and a wolf. Good for us in that we get a wolf. Makes us still suspicious of Abe due to the day one vote but not any more suspicious than now.

2) Danny lynched and a villager. Bad for us. Still have no clue about Abe. Puts us another day behind.

3) Abe lynched and a wolf. Good for us. We look at Danny next, especially if Abe is the brutal.

4) Abe lynched and is a villager. Bad for us. Danny's day one vote pretty much meaningless at that point.

What we know about Abe. PB voted him (a possible "I know who the wolves are vote"). PB made no attempt to save himself when the vote was between him and Abe that day. If Abe were a villager why wouldn't PB be going all out to get the vote shifted to him as it would only help the wolves (we would be lynching a villager day one and then turn on PB day two which still counts against us in the numbers game and gives the wolves a chance to "hide" their votes for the first two days)?
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote