View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 01:20 PM   #24
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Utah-Arizona : For some reason, I just see Wake primed for an upset and that's if they get past Cleveland State.

If Wake gets by the first two rounds i think they'll make the final four. Against the best of teams they seem to play like a top 5 team. Against anyone else, they are wildly inconsistent. Not suprising for a team led by underclassmen I suppose. I won't be surprised if they lose to cleveland state but if they get out of the first weekend I think they've got a real shot at Louisville.

Quote:
4) If Lawson is really gimpy or unable to play, aren't you scared of putting North Carolina even past the winner of LSU/Butler?

Yes Lawson played ok while hurt against Duke, but he was noticeably slowed, he wasn't able to blow by the entire other team for layups like he is normally able to do 4-5 times a game. I suspect he'll sit for round 1 and play vs LSU/Butler, but won't be full strength. That should be enough in the 2nd round barring a meltdown but then Gonzaga scares the hell out of me without a full strength lawson.

Last edited by Radii : 03-18-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote