View Single Post
Old 08-03-2003, 10:20 PM   #14
damnMikeBrown
College Benchwarmer

The Aves franchise has reached an abyssmal lowpoint. In the week 2 matchup against Ravenhawk's Gargoyles, we expected to loose. We thought we'd matchup decently well, have a chance at a win, but that it'd be close, and would most likely end up another loss. What happened was completely inexplicable.

We lost, at home, 0-6.

Our team confidence droped 3 notches. Our supporters dropped an astonishing 4 notches. We expect to actually loose supporters this week.

The reason for such a lop sided loss? Well, you've got me.

His defense was cumulatively +4 over my guys, and his attack a mere +1 over the Aves. Our midfields were even. How that translates to a 0-6 defeat at home, I can't say. I'm absolutely dismayed, and rather disturbed with the game in general at the moment.

My team generated 2 events in the entire match. One was an injury, the other was a yellow card. If this was fof4, I'd reload it, because it was obviously bugged as it forgot to check for any defensive or offensive events for my team.

Aviators
Player rating and Team formation
Midfield: passable
Right Side Defence: formidable
Central Defence: solid
Left Side Defence: solid
Right Side Attack: solid
Central Attack: passable
Left Side Attack: solid

Gargoyles
Player rating and Team formation
Midfield: passable
Right Side Defence: outstanding
Central Defence: brilliant
Left Side Defence: outstanding
Right Side Attack: excellent
Central Attack: passable
Left Side Attack: solid

Upon reflection, his defense was +8 over mine. I'm still disturbed, as I have put up similar defensive numbers, only to be run rampant over.

At any rate, I'm pretty much hating IV.19 at the moment & looking forward to getting auto-relegated again. I can see this season's future now. Being beaten near every week, loosing supporters during the season, loosing another 10% of my supporters when I get auto-relegated, and ending up wasting 4 months in IV.
damnMikeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote