View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 10:09 PM   #299
cubboyroy1826
College Benchwarmer

Okay just a quick report on the seminar i went today. There were about 100 people there and the seminar was led by Ron Shandler of Baseballhq.com. A couple of the other guys there were, Rick Wilton of Baseball Injury Report, Todd from Mastersball.com and a fourth guy that writes for BaseballHQ.com. I was amazed at how much info these guys new about even the obscure players. Rick Wilton was incredibly knowledgable about players that were hurt last year and where they are on the recovery as well as guys to look out for possible injuries this year. With this being the first year back in Fantasy Baseball since 1998 for me i sat back and took in all of the info. Some of the topics were 5 $10 pitchers who could earn $25, 8 undervalued veterans over 30 and 9 players who could break down in 2009 (3 of which are in the Cubbies starting rotation). For $29 it was a great time to pick some of the "experts" minds as well as mix and mingle with people who know what a 5X5 league is. Probably nothing really earth shattering but definitely some good info.
cubboyroy1826 is offline   Reply With Quote