View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 04:37 PM   #152
samifan24
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Ok, let's use this as a sample to help explain the wekkday timing rules. The last pick was made at 6:50pm CT. That means tomorrow morning's pick has to be made by 9am CT as there was more than 1 hour before 10pm tonight.

If sooner333 makes his pick tonight- or any time not on the clock (say, 3am), then CU Tiger will be on the clock until 10am tomorrow morning as it will have been made with under 1 hour left on the clock for the night.

Can you explain this again please? I'm still a little lost.

We're actively drafting during the day between 9 AM and 11 PM. Let's say LastWhiteSoxFanStanding makes his next pick at 10:30 PM tonight. Now cubboyroy1826 is on the board. Let's say he makes his pick at 11:30 PM. He "used" 30 minutes of game time. Now I would expect to have to make my pick by 9 AM since I had the entire overnight period to pick. Is that correct?

Let's say also that cubboyroy1826 did not make a pick in the overnight period. When would his deadline be the following morning? Would it not be 2:30 PM since he had 30 mins from the following night?

Aren't we always going in six hour time increments during the week?