View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 09:20 PM   #1783
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Just about every FBS school has an FCS school on their schedule. I think that alone would help with the realism. Not to mention there are a lot of people who went to those schools that would love playing with them. I don't need accurate rosters or anything as I'm sure someone would put them together.

I guess it irks me because this was a feature in the game a decade ago. I don't understand how a game made 10 years ago can have more features than one made now.

Again, the old versions of the game weren't implemented as you state here.

You still played NorthEastWest FCS in your schedule. The only way the I-AA schools got into a dynasty was if they REPLACED an FBS school.

So, what you say woudl be great - but it would be an upgrade from previous versions.

The previous versions were a half-assed attempt to appease those like me that would love to have FCS schools.

If they did a full-blown FCS system, yeah, that would be awesome - but an improvement from the past and very unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote