View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

2009 FOFC Hardcore League

We're back! This is the fourth year of the FOFC Hardcore League (The companion football league, FOFC Alternate Rules Football took a year off this year with me moving during fantasy draft time but here are the previous 3: 2007, 2006, 2005.). The league is a weekly H2H league rather than Roto and we try to get in a slow, live draft so you have time to think about your picks.

Previous Years: 2008, 2007, 2006

Who Can Join
Preference goes towards members who were in the league last year. Now through the evening of Tuesday Feb 17th, they are the only ones who can join. Anyone else is put on the waiting list.

However, there are always some who don't come back so there are open spots (there are already 4 inactive spots from last year open).

If you weren't in the league last year and want to get on the waiting list, put your name in now as it is first come, first served. Also, if your team went inactive in the past, you don't get let back in the league- sorry, but that's the rules as we try to keep an active league. The spots belonging to Lathum, Sublime 2, DeTox Rox, and TazFTW are open as they abandoned teams last year.

Travis, after last year, you'd better be back to defend the title after the whooping you put on the league

Signing Up
IF YOU ARE RETURNING, WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PUT A NUMBER NEXT TO YOUR NAME. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE ON THE WAITING LIST. I have saved a text file to my desktop with 12 numbers that will determine the draft order. I will take whatever the last number is.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 02-13-2009 at 10:46 PM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote